Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sunshine is Good for Me

Today I went walking for the first time in months.  I realized two things: 1) I am incredibly out of shape 2) Exercise and sunshine will instantly boost my mood.

For the past couple of days I have been feeling extremely sluggish.  I have been sleeping for ridiculous amounts of time, going to bed early, waking up late, AND taking naps.  Today I decided to get off my behind and go walking no matter what.  Well, I went to my bedroom to put on workout clothes and ended up taking a nap.  The phone ringing woke me up, and I knew I had to go walking.  I honestly dreaded it every step of the way, but as soon as I got out of the car and in the sunshine I felt better.  I only walked 1.4 miles in 22 min, but I was tired.  I am looking forward to improving my fitness level again.

No comments:

Post a Comment