Thursday, March 26, 2015

Just Another Day

As I was leaving Publix today I realized how often I go to the grocery store now.  The reason is that when I am eating healthier and eating more naturally occurring foods, then I have to keep going back because items spoil and I cannot bulk buy them.  I know this is really common sense, but it is something I never really thought about before.

Today I jumped on the elliptical machine for 20 minutes.  Then I did some upper body weights (lat pulldownstrict presschest presstricep pushdownsshoulder pressbicep curls, and modified pushups.  I did 3 sets of 12 with various weights.  Afterwards, I went for a walk/jog for about 25 minutes.

I had more Crossfit/functional fitness training last night.  It was really great.  Three other women are in the class with me and they are really nice.  I arrived as a regular class was ending and they were also really nice to me.  I think I just assume that super fit people would judge me, but they were not like that at all.  They were awesome and full of support, and they don't even know me.  I think I am really going to enjoy this aspect of group fitness.

As you can see, I really did not have much to talk about today.  I just wanted to get on here and log my journey in some way.

I recently heard this song and I really like it!  I am all about dancing to burn calories, so this song really hit the spot!  Enjoy!

Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment