Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Beginning

Like so many people in the world today, I am trying to lose weight.  This is really just somewhere for me to put all my thoughts down during this journey.  I have been gaining and losing the same 10-15 lbs for about 5 years.  I'm 28, 5'8", and 242 lbs.  I go through a cycle of being really excited about losing weight, telling everyone about it, and slacking off after about two weeks.  This time I have decided to tell no one.  Less than 5 people know I am currently trying to lose weight (again). 

I hired a trainer two weeks ago (Sam) and he is wonderful.  So far, I have had 4 training sessions with him and he has me doing things I never thought I would be able to do.  During a session I feel like I'll never make it, but afterwards I feel great.  The sense of accomplishment I get is amazing!  Right now I see Sam twice a week and I do cardio on my own for 2 days a week. 

I started at 244 lbs, and yesterday I weighed in at 242.6.  So, I've lost 1.4 lbs.  This is because I still eat terribly.  I crave things that are awful for me.  I took the bad stuff out of my fridge and pantry and I will still stop at a fast food place on the way home.  I'm really going to try and do better this week. 

Starting Stats (inches):
R. Arm     14.75
Bust         46.00
Band        38.50
B. Button 46.00
Waist       41.50
Hips         48.00
R. Thigh   32.25
Calf          17.75
Weight     244.0

No comments:

Post a Comment