Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rough Day

Yesterday was a training day with Sam.  I walked into yesterday's session not feeling my best.  I did several push-ups, step ups, shoulder presses, squats, chest passes with a weighted ball, flutter kicks, leg lifts, etc.  I really can't remember everything.  I can remember that it was hard lol!  I was truly exhausted and afterwards I felt like I was going to vomit.  I think I had some kind of a short term stomach bug.  I spent much of yesterday sick.  I know Sam has worked me harder than what we did yesterday before, so I was probably just a little under the weather since the queasy feeling lasted all day and into the night.

I'm feeling much much better today, but the soreness I feel is awful.  Being sore is the worst part of working out.  I did Zumba on Wii for 45 minutes today and that cardio did help to loosen up my muscles a bit.  I really hate the pain of being sore.  I'm not sure if it will ever go away, because he is constantly changing what I do and challenging me.  I wish losing the weight was as easy as gaining the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment