Thursday, July 18, 2013

Getting Back at It

Wow!  I cannot believe it has been well over a year since my last post.  I knew I had not posted in awhile, but I had no idea it has been quite so long.  Needless to say, I have had good and bad moments in my fitness journey.  Honestly, most of them have been pretty poor moments.  Last fall I did really well, then I had a nice fitness spurt in Feb/March and again in June.  Other than that I fell back into old habits of laziness and eating junk.  I don't have my measurements with me right now, but I come back and add them in tomorrow.  I have gained 7 lbs since my last posted weigh-in in March 2012.  I just really want to finally get things under control. 

I have made the promise to get back active beginning tomorrow.  It's currently midnight and I'm at work, so that's why I am not starting immediately.  I have a program that I think I want to use on Fitness Rx for Women.  Here's the link to the workout plan.  I used it off and on when I was working out towards the beginning of June and I really liked it.  I love weights though, so it wasn't that hard to force myself to do it.  For cardio I'll do zumba, the elliptical, or jogging (intervals).

I really don't have too much more to say right now...just that I know I need to change.  My body gets uncomfortable at a certain point and I can feel it right now.  I'm going to continue posting songs that I love working out to.  I'm excited to be getting back at it!

Get Lucky - Daft Punk
I like to use this when I'm getting warmed up.  It just makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment