Thursday, December 22, 2011

Quick Update

Hi everyone!  I'm still here. The past two weeks I've had finals, work, holiday parties, etc.  The bottom line is I've been busy.  Today is the first time I have logged in blogger in awhile.  I have been decent with exercise and very good with my nutrition.  I have probably averaged 3 days a week of working out and my food choices have actually been really good.  I just have not had time to get on here and chat about them.

On another note, I'm very frustrated with blogger right now.  I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing or not, but I am STILL not seeing all of the blogs I'm following on my dashboard.  I have re-followed (yes, I just made this word up) quite a few of them repeatedly with no success.  I also cannot view my followers.  On my dashboard it says I have 18, but I can only see 10.  I have logged in on multiple computers and all of this occurs on each one and I'm about to throw something.  Anyway, I'm hoping to catch up on all of your blogs tonight. 

I hope you all are doing well and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back! I've wondered about you. Glad to see that you are still keeping up with working out.

    I don't know why all the ones you follow would not show up. Are you sure that you have it marked on All blog updates? Also, some of them only let you follow as like RSS feed, and that goes on your gmail account. I don't like following that way as much as through my dashboard.

    As I'm typing this and trying to help out, none of my followers are showing up...WTH. But I do know they come up in more than one page so you may have to change pages.

    Hope that helps!

    Have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete