I went with my family to Gatlinburg, TN. It's one of my favorite places to go. I love walking around and looking at everything! We had a great time. I'll post pics from the aquarium at the very end of this post.
Now that I'm back I need to get back on track. I feel like I've really been slipping the past 2-3 weeks, so now I'm back at it. I'm doing a strength training routine from the Dec 2011 issue of Oxygen 3 times a week and I'm doing Couch to 5K 3 times a week.
So this is what I did today:
You're supposed to do a 2 min warm up jumping rope and 30-60sec of jumping rope between each exercise. I did the entire circuit twice and it took me about 40 min. You can also do jumping jacks instead of jumping rope or just pretend like you're jumping rope without the rope.. I was thrilled to have everything I needed to do this at home. Not every video is perfect, but I think you can get the general idea from them.
1. Squat (I used dumbbells)
2. Low Incline Dumbbell Press
3. Seated Lateral Raise
4. Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curl
5. Seated Dumbbell Wrist Curl
6. Walking Lunges
7. Flat Bench Reverse Crunch (but on a flat bench)
8. Toes to Ceiling ( similar to previous exercise, but "without bending your legs, lift your hips from the bench, directing your feet straight upward") I could not find a video of this.
9. Upright Dumbbell Row
10. Bench Crunch
11. Stiff-Legged Dumbbell Deadlift
12. Single Arm Concentration Curl
13. Dumbbell Chest Fly
14. Reverse Dumbbell Wrist Curl
15. V-Sit on Bench
16. Sumo Squat
17. Standing Calf Raise
18. Bent-Over Lateral Raise
19. Bent Over Single Arm Dumbbell Row
20. Supine Bent-Arm Dumbbell Pullover
21. Lying Hip Thrust/Bridge
22. Frog Crunch
I did 12 of everything twice. I feel perfectly fine now, but I know I will feel this in the morning. Tomorrow will be a day full of cardio. C25K and maybe something else. I'll let you all know.
My sister at Bubba Gump's (with me trying to sneak in the background)
with my mom
I have more pics, but I don't want to overload you all. My father absolutely hates taking pictures, so he is not in ANY of the pics from this trip. We had a FANTASTIC time! I hope you all have a great day!