Friday, August 12, 2011

Feeling Yesterday's Work

Man, I am really feeling all of the hard work I put in yesterday.  I'm especially having trouble with my thighs and core.  My thighs eventually warm up and feel better, but not my core.  I always realize what muscles are used for what when I'm sore.  It hurts to sit, stand, you name it lol! 

I went jogging this morning.  I'm beginning to doubt I can finish the 5k in under 40 min.  We'll see how it goes though.  I still think I can do it if I really push myself.  This morning I did 2 miles in 29 minutes.  I'm such a slow jogger, but at least I'm out there.  Plus, I get to see really cute guys on my trail lol!  One of the guys I saw this morning was just lovely haha!  It was funny because I was trying to keep my pace AND get a good look.

I still have a few more weeks until I take measurements again, but I know I'm getting smaller because of the way my workout pants are fitting.  When I first bought these pants they were tight and I liked them because they did not slip down when I did burpees with Sam.  I hate feeling like I'm mooning someone.  Anyway, these are beginning to slip now and they are not as tight.  The seat has become baggy and I have to pull them up after every two or three burpees.  Also, I looked in the mirror this morning and noticed my butt looks a little better.  So, I'm excited to take measurements in the next few weeks. 

The song for today is "Canned Heat" by Jamiroquai.  I'm using the Napoleon Dynamite clip though just because it makes me smile.
Jamiroquai - Canned Heat

No comments:

Post a Comment