Thursday, August 4, 2011

No Whining

Today was a training day and as one of my Sparkpeople friends would say, "I completely ROCKED IT!"  lol!  I'll tell you what I had to do towards the bottom.  I never flat out complain.  For example, I don't say I won't do that.  I am notorious for saying "This is craziness, Sam!"  I say it so much that sometimes he sees a look on my face and says,  "just craziness!" before I can get it out lol!  My mind and my body are at odds sometimes.  I can look at something and my mind says oh no, but my body does it anyway.  Well, today there was none of that.  I walked in there very sleepy and I did not think this was going to be a good day.  Boy, was I wrong.  There was no whining or self doubt at all.  He told me what to do and I knocked it out...end of story.  It felt awesome!  Sam told me I did great and he was impressed that he keeps throwing harder things at me and I fight through it. 

Today there were other girls in there (a group of 4).  Do people really work out in full make up?  I mean really...in full borderline almost too much make up???  I was totally distracted lol!  They were thin, but not in the best shape.  They were tired after a few squats.  I have to be totally honest, I smiled a little and thought I do more than that without getting tired lol!  I also remembered when I would be exhausted doing a few squats though.  I've come a long way.

Today's workout:
-Squat w/ knee raise (1 min), pushups (1 min),burpees (1 min),  Reverse Lunge w/ Knee Raise (1 min each leg), Kettlebell Swing (30 sec each arm), BOSU ball plank (1 min)  (3 rounds)

-BOSU ball squat (12) and Bicep Curl w/ Shoulder Press (12)  (3 rounds)

-Tricep Pushdowns (4 rounds of 12)

-Lat Pulldowns (3 rounds of 12)

-Stability Ball Knee Tuck (6 then 12)

I always do a 10 minute warm up on something, usually the bike.

Today's song is another one that really gets me moving.  I'm beginning to feel like I say this about every song I post.  Anyway, here it is...
Cascada - Evacuate the Dancefloor

No comments:

Post a Comment