Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Case of the Blahs

Tonight I'm feeling very blah.  I can tell TOM will arrive tomorrow.  This leads me to the subject of weigh-in.  I hate stepping on the scale when I'm bloated.  I know the number is up because I'm bloated, but that does not mean I have to like it.  It still disappoints me.  I always post a huge gain when I'm bloated....I'm talking 3-5 lbs. 

Enough period talk lol!  This morning I tried Insanity.  I don't own the dvds.  My coworker purchased them and when he watched it (he did not do it), he decided that he needed time to mentally prepare lol!  So, he told me I could borrow the set for a few days while he gets his mind right.  I LOVED it!  I had to stop for a few seconds a couple of times, but so did the people in the video; therefore, I did not feel bad at all about stopping.  It's definitely called Insanity for a reason.  I did a 40 min crazy cardio dvd and then 16 minutes of cardio abs (which was on the same dvd).  When I finished I was pumped and wanted to do more, but I decided not to push it.  Good thing I stopped, because I woke up sore (and not quite as in love with Insanity lol).  My thighs are not very happy with me right now.  I can completely see why people get results with this program.  I was sweating within 8 minutes, and that was still the so called warm up.  Maybe I'll get to keep it longer than expected while my co-workers mentally prepares.

Now it's time for my ode to Sam.  I had my last session with him on Friday.  It was bittersweet.  I'll probably end up going back to him in December or January, but it was really hard for me to accept that I won't be seeing him twice a week anytime soon.  He's going to write me out a program to follow while I'm away.  I feel that's really kind of him.  I know I don't NEED him, but he's wonderful.  I mean it.  I really cannot say enough about how great he is.  He is so supportive and pushes me out of my comfort zone, so that I can be my best.  His belief in me makes me feel I can do anything he asks me to do, and it makes me WANT to do it.  I thank him all the time and he always says there is no need to thank him, because I'm the one doing all the work.  He's freaking fantastic.  I wish I could wrap up mini Sams and send one to all of you.
Did I mention he's super cute? lol!  Anyway, I love Sam.  He's perfect and I'm going to miss him terribly.

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams


2 comments:

  1. what a cutie.. i could use a Sam to motivate me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - I was distracted and couldn't read the post in full. Trying to clean the drool off of my laptop.
    CLONE HIM!

    ReplyDelete