Thursday, October 27, 2011

It Pays to Read Labels

It is getting cooler here and for me that means a quilt, movies, and hot chocolate on my couch! 

This is exactly what I did earlier this week.  I was planted on the couch drinking my second cup of hot chocolate when I decided to read the label.  I was shocked.  First, let me say that I love hot chocolate.  I think the brand I use is absolutely the best, which is why I was on my second cup lol!  On the other hand, they range from 120-160 calories...yes...160 freaking calories for a cup of hot chocolate.  I probably have 20 of these in my pantry.  So, what's a hot chocolate addict to do?  I guess I'm just going to have a cup sporadically, because I'm not willing to give it up just yet.

Also, yesterday I did not feel like leaving the house, so it was going to be the Wii or a dvd for exercise.  I decided on a dvd.  I thought "try something you have not done in awhile."  So this led me to Tae Bo.  It's a really old dvd, but it was great!  I still can't kick like so many of the people in the video, but I got it done.  I always find it amusing when they quit (mostly the people in the back).  This dvd really kicks butt and now I remember why so many people lost weight doing Tae Bo.

My internet connection is ridiculously slow right now, so there's no song today.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment