Sunday, October 16, 2011

Its Amazing How Good it Feels...

to get back into things.

I guess I didn't do too much damage on Friday, because I still lost some weight this week.  I'm officially below where I was when I started gaining a couple of weeks ago, so that's great!

I've taken some time off and once I take days off, it's extremely hard for me to get back into things.  The longer I stay away, the harder it is to start back.  Yesterday, I decided I needed to do something, but I just HAD to watch football.  So, this is what I decided to do:
Burpees
Leg Lifts
Push Ups
Jumping Jacks
Squats

I would do 2 for every 1st down, 3 for every field goal, and 7 for every touchdown.  I missed the 1st hour of the game.  What do you know we ended up beating Ole Miss 52-7.  So, even with missing the 1st hour I still ended up doing 71 of everything.  It was a nice workout and afterwards I felt great!  I went to work and ran the stairs for 5 minutes and I did 3 sets of 12 Calf Raises (I did them without stairs).  When I got off this morning I met with my sister and I did a total of 1 hour on the Wii.  We did Just Dance 2 and the Michael Jackson Experience.  I worked up a good sweat, had a great shower, and slept great!

Have you ever noticed that when you workout a shower feels soooo much better than a normal shower?  Maybe it's just me lol!

Anyway, here's the song for the day.  It's featured in Just Dance 2.  I couldn't decide whether I wanted to use the actual video or the Just Dance 2 routine, so I'm posting both.  The actual video is....different lol!  Enjoy and try the Just Dance 2 routine out if you have the time.  It's one of my favorites!
Junior Senior - Move Your Feet (Actual Video)

Junior Senior - Move Your Feet (Just Dance 2 Routine)
If you've never done a dancing game on Wii, pay attention to the figures on the bottom of the screen.  They give you a short heads up to what movement is coming up next.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment