Monday, November 14, 2011

I Need Sleep

I've been away for a few days, because I have been so stressed out with school.  I could literally fell my neck muscles kind of freeze up instantly at any given moment.  It was painful.  I didn't realize just how far I had pushed myself.  If I am working my typical Wednesday evening through Friday morning or Monday evening through Wednesday morning looks like this:

work from 9pm-730am
class from 8am-315pm
arrive home around 4pm
shower,get settled, and asleep by 5pm
up to get dressed for work by 730pm
work from 9pm-730am

So I get less than 3hrs of sleep.  This is why I complain about being sleep deprived all the time.  I know I make my own school schedule though, so this is my fault, but gosh I'm exhausted.  I have had even less sleep this working rotation though because I had to finish that giant research paper and study for a test.  I won't get any real sleep until Wednesday, and it cannot come soon enough.

I started this week out with the best of intentions.  This is the last week of Win, Lose, or Blog and I really wanted to give it my all.  I was planning to workout everyday and eat clean everyday, and pray for a nice loss.  At this point, I have forgotten about losing and I just hope not to gain lol!  So far I have not worked out this week (I just want to sleep), and my eating has been so so. 

I am sitting here at work typing and I'm thinking I really don't have much to say.  I just want to sleep lol!

Me at work.  I'm attempting to smile, but I think my eyes show that I'm tired.  I'm still amazed that I no longer have a double chin in pictures.  I think I have taken more pictures in the past 4 months than I have taken in the past 4 years.

  I would like to say thanks to all the people who gave me food advice when I asked about cheap healthy food items.  I got a ton of frozen veggies at the grocery store over the weekend.  It sounds silly, but before your advice I had never really thought about buying frozen veggies.  Now I'm wondering how I went without them lol!  I have literally used them everyday since I bought them.

Also, a blogger that I have followed for quite sometime (first on Sparkpeople and now on her own blog) will be on Dr. Oz this upcoming Friday, Nov. 18th.  She has lost 125 lbs and has kept it off for quite some time now.  She looks fantastic and I absolutely love her blogs.  So, check out Katie's Blog and tune in to Dr. Oz on Friday!

Jessie J - Domino


No comments:

Post a Comment